University Consortium for Applied Hypersonics (UCAH) membership is held at the institutional level. The three memberships are:
- University consortium memberships are held by U.S. institutions of higher education.
- Affiliate consortium memberships are held by industry, University Affiliated Research Centers (UARCs), a University Affiliated Laboratory (UAL), and Federally Funded Research and Development Centers (FFRDCs), and universities (on a case-by-case basis) from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom.
- Government memberships are held by U.S. government agencies. Government employees are encouraged to participate in the consortium which requires completion of the request to participate form.
UCAH is requesting that all interested researchers complete the application below to participate in UCAH activities. All participants must be U.S. citizens with case by case exceptions made by the government for residents of the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Participants must be current employees at the member institution. Affiliate members are not eligible to respond to solicitations but may team with an eligible participant at a member university on a proposal.
How to participate
- Complete the request form listed below. Please complete the form based on your organization’s information. A request does not obligate your institution to become a UCAH member. If your institution is not already a member, we will contact your institution based on the information provided.
- Submit the form for review. Once you have completed the form, you will be prompted to submit it.
- Review period. After your application is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email and our team will begin processing your submission. If not already a member, the UCAH Contracting Office will initiate the institutional membership agreement with the Contractual POC listed on the participation request. Individual participation will be reviewed and approved by the federal government after the institutional membership is complete.
- Next step. You will receive another email notification prompting you to acknowledge your understanding and acceptance of the terms of the consortium member agreement and non-disclosure agreement signed by your institution.
- Once the acknowledgment is signed, you will receive notification from the UCAH Office of authorization for you to participate in UCAH activities.
If you have any questions or trouble, please contact our team by email or by phone 979-845-0103.